5 Ways to Thank Everyone On Your Wedding Day
If you have been to a wedding, you have seen the bride and groom running around trying to greet everyone. But could there be other ways to thank your guests that would be a little less crazy?
1. Write personal thank you's. I know, I know you might be thinking I have 250 guests, that's not even possible. If you start early enough, it would be possible - but you can also print personalized thank you's to lay on each plate.
2. Do a photo receiving line. I was weary of this when one of our couples mentioned it, but with clear communication, and two photographers this was a great way for our couple to say hello to their guests, and get it captured in a photo - bonus points if you mail your guests the photo with a little note! (It didn't take as long as a receiving line, which if you know me, you know of my dislike towards the timing of a line.)
3. Place two chairs in front of your bridal party, or sweetheart table. Instead of you running around to each table, have your guests come up to you. That way you still can to enjoy the food you've paid for, and talk with your guests.
4. Favors. Though wedding budgets may vary, favors are still a way to show your thanks. Something as simple as a candy bar, or as personal as a mix cd are all neat ideas to share your appreciation. Pictured to the side are fun favors by The Post Home and Body Shop in Scranton, PA. Ashley can customize something just for you!
5. Have Fun. How does that make sense? Because if you are having fun, chances are you're mingling with your guests, sharing a long winded thank you speech, dancing till your feet hurt (with your friends) and more.
Thanks for reading!
Wedding and Event Coordinator